I was excited about getting a ball gown ordered it extra large to make sure it flowed.The picture is just that *you don't get the pictured item.NO I GOT A DAM A LINE DRESS TOO SHORT WOULD NOT EVEN QUALIFY TO BE A MAX I DRESS .Please never order this dress you will loose your money and your temper it's evil they lie so maliciously. ITS CHEAP FABRIC ANDROID HORRIBLE REPLICA OF THIS DRESS I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of angel west company dress from Angel West Company and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Angel West Company to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Angel West Company for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Angel West Company?

Comments

Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from Neptune Beach, Florida Rosewe "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Sears - Installation not done correctly Sears "Our microwave range over our stove was installed incorrectly four years ago. The bracket to support the microwave was installed crooked thereby the installation guys damaging one of the support..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more